Guaranteed Rent London
First of all, since 2007, “Guaranteed Rent London” is a phrase we live by.
As a result, we can offer guaranteed rent to our Landlords.
Metropolitan and Crown started a prosperous working relationship with Tower Hamlets Council.
In addition, we provide temporary accommodation for families living in the Tower Hamlets borough.
Throughout the years, this relationship has enabled our company to offer Landlords “Guaranteed Rent”.
Metropolitan and Crown offers Landlords ‘peace of mind’ while their property is being managed.
We have attributed our success to a healthy working relationship with various London Councils.
As a result, we have the ability to offer Guaranteed Rent by working as an official leasing agent to:
- Tower Hamlets Council
- Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Newham Council
- Ealing Council
- Redbridge Council
- London Borough of Hounslow
- Hackney Council
- Barking and Dagenham Council
Guaranteed Rent Scheme
We can offer Guaranteed Rent to Landlords anywhere within the London M25 radius.
Our Guaranteed Rent Scheme offers many advantages for renting your property.
Some of these advantages are:
- Guaranteed Rent (regardless of void periods)
- Complete property management
- First year free/complimentary EPC, gas and electric safety certificates
- Competitive market rents achieved
- Property returned in the same condition
- Our in-house maintenance team take care of minor maintenance issues with no extra charge
As a result, Landlords opting for the Guaranteed Rent Scheme are offered a fixed rental income.
Consequently, no hidden fees or extras are deducted from the rental income.
Agents can offer landlords a rental income on the private rental market.
Initially, this can provide a higher rental figure, but there are variables that affect this income.
Also, you are charged a percentage of the rental income if you are offered a certain amount by an agent.
So, the fee could be 5%, 8% or 10% respectively.
To conclude, contact us on 0207 538 8887 to find out more about our Guaranteed Rent Scheme.